Protostar Labs is a high-tech company engaged in artificial intelligence and computer vision research and development. We gathered an interdisciplinary and diverse team with a shared passion for building AI solutions and products that make people’s lives easier and better.We’re developing a proprietary artificial intelligence platform for industrial applications. In addition, we provide custom solution development services for a wide range of clients.Our team is strongly focused on R&D. We turn state-of-the-art AI technology into products and solutions.
Protostar Labs was founded in 2019. We are an AI company…
We gathered an interdisciplinary and diverse team with a shared passion for building AI solutions and products that make people’s lives easier and better.
We have a deep expertise in software engineering, artificial intelligence, data science, automation, 3D simulation, applied mathematics and physics.
Our deep expertise in machine learning, computer vision, industrial automation, 3D modeling, and simulation combined with reliable software and adaptive hardware solutions gives us the power to tackle comlex industry challenges more effectively.
We enjoy solving the most specific industry challenges and developing tailor-made solutions that boost productivity and efficiency.
Our evolving knowledge and abilities give us the courage to pursue the solutions for the most demanding industry challenges.
CEO & Co-Founder
CTO & Co-Founder
Head of Hardware Development
Head of Sales and
Senior Computer Vision Engineer
Junior Software Engineer
Senior Research Scientist
Senior Software Engineer
Computer Vision Engineer
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications• Design, development and testing of components of the AI platform system as well as solutions tailored to customers• Providing technical support to clients• Writing project documentation
You are also going to:
• Collaborate with colleagues while working on the project, both technical and business oriented• Collaborate with team members to deliver software increments with emphasis on quality• Participate in brainstorming sessions with development team to come up with the best technical solution for the problem
• Proactive and responsible approach to work• Knowledge of one or more object-oriented programming languages (e.g. Python, C++, Java)• Knowledge of Linux• Knowledge of relational or NoSQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB)• Familiarity with GIT version control• Very good written and spoken English
Bonus points for:
• Experience with Docker• Experience with enterprise / AWS microservices• DevOps skills• Experience with modern development processes (test-driven development, continuous integration, etc.)• Experience in backend web development• Understanding of frontend technologies (e.g. JS, CSS, React, Vue.js)• Experience with ML frameworks (PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, ONNX)
• 11.500 – 17.500 kn gross II, depending on candidate’s competencies, with possible exceptions
What do we offer?
• An opportunity to work on technically challenging projects and products• A diverse environment with agile and talented individuals across the career spectrum – to teach and be taught• Experimenting with new technologies• Flexible working hours (workday starts between 7 am and 10 am, as per your preferences)• Cutting edge hardware and equipment, budget for additional equipment• Free (e)Books and online courses• Access to partner business network• Day off on your birthday • Unlimited coffee and drinks• Parking space• Friendly atmosphere and a pet-friendly office• Possibility of full-remote operation from the start for seniors. Candidates with less experience are required to work on-site for the first 6months (in our office in Osijek) and after the expiration of this period there is a possibility for remote work in full
What should you expect in Protostar Labs:
• Company events and celebrations, company retreat, team budget for team building activities• A culture that recognizes and rewards dedication and success• Learning and growth opportunities through knowledge sharing, education and conferences, individual development plan witha dedicated budget, weekly time devoted to learning new things• Working smarter: Grabbing a coffee or beer with the team anytime, working fewer hours but more effective, home-offices or teamtrips is something we practice regularly
If you find our story interesting, contact us at: email@example.com
We will be more than glad to hear more about you and to share more details about the Software Engineer position at Protostar Labs!
Copyright © 2021 ProtostarLabs. All rights reserved.
Term of Use
In the news